John Philpin

Simplicity.

“programmers keep wanting to solve the same problems over and over.”

Dave Winer

Reminds me:

“The first 90 percent of code accounts for first 90 percent of development time. The remaining 10 percent of code accounts for the other 90 percent of development time.”

Click on the date of any post to get to the conversation.
Proud Member of:    
The Micro.Blog Linear Ring
An IndieWeb 🕸💍
Microcast.Club

Creative Commons License
  This site and its content by John Philpin
and is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://john.philpin.com