Imagine if you could export all your posts on Micro Blog with associated meta data down to a csv.
Imagine that you could then
- sort, filter the posts
- add / subtract categories
- edit entries
- normalize information
- merge and purge posts
- find THE post that has the largest number of comments in the thread
- find any posts with an image included, 2 images included, 3 …
- find the posts that contain (say) ‘🎶’ so you can replace it with ‘🎵’ - in line with all your other music posts
… you know - any and all of the stuff that you might want to do with all those posts to better manage them.
Imagine that you could then upload your work back into Micro Blog - and have a blog that is now
- easier to find entries
- for you AND
- for others
- cleaner and more organized
Apparently all the hooks and data and APIs are in place to build such an export.
Once that is done - imagine moving that simple download upload into a fully fledged app.
Just need a clever person to make it so.