For the longest time I have used a drafts action to post to MicroBlog. There are also two others I use, but there was one particularly I used for my Daily Stoic post.

After updating MicroBlog to version 3, the action gave an error, essentially overwriting part of the URL with ‘code characters’ so then I had to edit what was fine in drafts so it worked in MicroBlog. Annoying.

I think that the only thing that changed was the MB upgrade.

Today I took a closer look - and couldn’t work it out.

So I just reinstalled the action and voila - working again … I think. 🤞🏼

Also found another action - so now I have 4 of them!

Drafts Actions For Micro.Blog